Friday 8 April 2011

Ta - Dah! Introducing SIBOL 61

I'm very grateful to The Garden Bell, she has assembled a Blanket for me, it's called 'Purple Rain!' Thank you so much!


Hi Everyone!

A double Ta - Dah today. I'm very grateful to Kate 'The Garden Bell' for helping me out with one of our 'Sunshine Blankets'.  A few months ago I sent her 25 Squares. They  took an absolute mission to reach her, but finally they arrived. I was quite worried to tell you the truth. It must have been nearly 4 weeks. But yesterday I received the 'Sunshine Blanket' back.  As you can see from the above photo Kate had wrapped it beautifully in pretty purple ribbon with a Crocheted Flower.

I'm sure you will agree she has made a wonderful job of the Blanket and I'm sure an Elderly person would just love to receive it!

SIBOL 61 'Purple Rain' - assembled and named by 'The Garden Bell' Kate! Fabulous job Kate! 'Please add note' if you see your Square! Thanks to everyone who contributed Squares for this Blanket!..........>


Kate has called the Sunshine Blanket 'Purple Rain'. I think it is a lovely name and really suits the Blanket, thanks so much Kate.





Have a lovely weekend everyone!

x Sue x

3 comments:

  1. Yes, those are some truly well traveled squares. So glad to see they finally arrived back across the pond. Thanks for letting me help put one together, it was quite fun.

    TTFN,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours in this one. Well done, Kate!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!