Thursday 20 January 2011

Ta - Dah! Introducing SIBOL No. 51 'Black and White' Challenge 3/4 'Zebra Candy'

Ta - Dah! Introducing SIBOL No. 51! Name please Ladies!

Good Morning,

Thanks for popping over to 'Mrs Twins'.. I have my third 'Black and White' Sunshine  Blanket to show you today.  The Squares have been amazing, as you will see in this Blanket. I've had such fun making it up. Thank you to everyone that has sent me Squares for this  SIBOL  Challenge.

Thank you to everyone that has contributed Squares for this Black and White Blanket. 'Please add note if you see your Squares!'

Thanks for visiting me today, and here's my Slide Show.....



6 comments:

  1. Sue, I am loving the black and white blankets, they are so distinctive - really lovely. Well done to you! I have finished a couple of squares so will post them off to you. Love Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Das schwarz / weiß sieht wundervoll aus!
    Wieder eine tolle Decke!
    Liebe Grüße, aus Deutschland, *Manja*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice!! I love Black and White! One of these days I'm going to make a Black and White afghan too...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty.....wonderful job.Love them all.Ha ve a nice weekend.

    XO,XO,XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're making these black and white blankets so fast, I think the next one should be called 'Chequered Flag' - as you're a winner!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Sue!! how many spectacular blankets you create!!! I'm afraid you should think in opening a shop with your marvellous works!!!
    Congratulations again.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!