Wednesday 12 January 2011

Ta - Dah! Introducing SIBOL No. 49. 'Black and White' Challenge 1/4

Thanks to al who have contributed Squares for this Challenge. 'Please add note' if you see your Square! Thank You!

Good Morning Everyone!

Well it's a miserable day here today in the UK. Pouring of rain, mind you we shouldn't complain. You only have to look on the TV to see such awlful weather around the World, we here in the UK must count ourselves lucky! 

I hope you don't mind....I didn't go out today to take a photo on my bench.  It was so wet out there, and it's dark too and miserable.  So...I've had to take a couple inside. 

I'm very happy to be telling you I have finally finished the first of the 'Black and White' Challenge Blankets. What with helping Aishwarya set up Ravelry I haven't had much time to crochet.  But here is SIBOL No. 49.
I am asking for a name if anyone can think of one, thank you!

Thanks to everyone that has sent me Squares for this Challenge, they have been superb once again!


I hope you enjoyed looking at the first 'Black and White' Sunshine Blanket. I really enjoyed making it.

7 comments:

  1. Lovely blanket, I love all the blankets you put together, the sqaures people send you are really something :)
    the weather is awful here today too, cold and wet, but like you said, we must'nt complain, we are lucky in comparison with some people who are experiencing horrendous weather !!!
    take care :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is very striking Sue, I do love it, its amazing how changes of colour give each blanket a different feel. Name suggestions Liquorice Allsort! Weather is wet and dark but I feel so much for those in Australia at the moment. Kim xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. My suggestionis 'psychodelic'...

    ...or possible Liquorice Allsorts too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Think that should be spelled PSYCHEDELIC...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Pearly Queen. I don't know how to comment on your blog sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Olá, adorei o seu preto e branco, está muito bonito. Por aqui também tem estado mau tempo, mas nada que não se aguente.
    Continuação de bons trabalhos e um excelente 2011 cheio de criatividade, bjos doces

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sue, I think you could name the blanket "Night and Day". By the way, thanks for your kind words. Blogging is addicting but most of all, very comforting.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!