Tuesday 25 January 2011

Pay it forward ' thank you Maria!'

Hi Everyone!

Well apart from Squares in the post this morning which I shall write about on SIBOL, I received a package from Australia, dear Aussie Maria! Thank you!

I don't really know how this 'Pay it Forward' all started but I have seen it on a couple of blogs in my travels around the World. It's  a good idea, and know I can say I am taking part in it!

The thing I'm wondering is....Can you make anything to pass on? I hope so....

Would you like to see Aussie Maria's gift to me? Here it is.


On the one side is Maria's Australia

  
                                                 and on the other is a beautiful piggie! So cute!

Thanks so much for thinking of me Maria. I'll do my best now to 'Pay It Forward!' Thank You!

5 comments:

  1. hello my lovely

    i have just visited Maria's blog, she is so talented. i am totally in awe.

    i have given You and Sibol a little mention on my blog today and my squares are piling up slowly but surely.

    warmest wishes xxx

    millie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue, what a great little surprise you got from Aussie Maria.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you liked it Sue. It was a pleasure to make for you.
    Your P.I.F. gift can be whatever you choose (just exclude me ☺)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute initiative this is!
    It is so nice to see friends complimenting each other like this...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!