Wednesday 1 September 2010

Ta - Dah! Introducing SIBOL No. 27!

'Blue Beauty' - Named by Salma. 'SIBOL No. 27' 'Blue and White' (3).

Hi Everyone!

I'm so pleased I have yet another Ta - Dah for you! I have finished 'SIBOL No. 27' 'Blue and White' theme 'Sunshine Blanket No. 3!'.  OOh..... these SIBOL Squares are just so much fun! I particularly like this 3rd one. I like 'love' them all, but this one I think I like the best. I think it's the darker shades of Blue that finishes it off nicely. I'm so grateful to all the Ladies who have contributed Squares for my SIBOL project. I'll leave you now with some photos!!!

Thanks for paying me a visit!



7 comments:

  1. Hi Sue
    how about Moody Blue as a name for one of your blue squares ?

    The dark blue is yummy isn't it .

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep this is the best. I think it's the dark blue outline that brings out the squares. Well done again.
    Cheers
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sue,
    Another lovely blanket! and I agree with you about the darker blue finish, it makes it really "clean".
    Congratulations again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sue this one is even better if that is possible yes the dark blue really emphasises the squares - brilliant Sue. Have a lovely day! Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what lovely designs on the squares. Another success Sue, well done! I really like the ribbon effect around the edge.
    Jak x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree...the dark blue really makes this blanket pop. The butterflies with the little bows on the corner are great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its magic how you manage to make all these squares made by different people all look the same size! The edging is most effective.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!