Wednesday 21 July 2010

Ta - Dah! Introducing SIBOL No. 19! 'Flower Blanket No. 4.

ello Everyone!

I'm very happy to be introducing SIBOL No. 19. Can you believe I've just finished 19 Blankets for the Elderly. Of course I wouldn't be able to do these without the help of my on-line Friends so thank you very much.

This is the 4th Flower Blanket. 'Flower Magic!' it's called and its been named by Bethel. So thank you Bethel.




Such beautiful Flower Squares thank you to my SIBOL Friends!.......>




Ta - Dah! Introducing 'SIBOL No. ?ummmm.....Oh! 19!


'SIBOL Flower Blankets'



Thanks to everyone who has contributed Squares to SIBOL. I really appreciate your help.

7 comments:

  1. Well -- I think you should be taking the biggest bow ever. I love the greens in this one, just like a garden. Can you imagine what pleasure and comfort these blankets are going to bring to the lucky elderly people who are lucky enough to receive them
    You should be so proud to have started such a wonderful ball rolling!
    Kindest Regards Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW... you are sure getting quick at these. Lovely. Great name.

    P.S. Just got back from the post office. check today's posting.... goodies are on the way. so, sorry they don't really go with any monthly flavor, but thought I'd send them anyways.

    Toodles,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your use of two different greens on the border - really frames the squares beautifully.
    Well done!

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sue, I can't believe you have just finished number 19 WELL don to you! The green looks so summery I love it - in fact I love them all. Just finished a grandad square - hoping to try some more slowly slowly!!! Left you an email about the SIBOL archive. Hope you had a great weekend. **Kim**x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling!!! such beauties you make!!! In love with your work!!!! Congrats and thank you so much for the delightful moment you gave me in your blog!!!!
    Greetings from Chile,
    maria cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sue: SIBOL 19 turned out beautifully and the name chosen by Bethel "Flower Magic" is truly a fitting one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!