Saturday 13 March 2010

Saturday morning Squares from the USA for 'SIBOL'.

Hi Everyone!

I hope you are all having a good weekend. I'm just having a cup of tea and I thought as Tricia's Squares have come in from the USA I would sit here and post some photos.

These Squares are really pretty, such an unusual pattern. I do hope Tricia  will get in contact and let us know where she got the pattern from. Tricia is a Teacher in the Bronx in NYC, and she's hopefully going to get her students involved in 'square making'. She says if all goes well she'll be sending some along, which I'm really excited about!

Close up of Tricia's Square.


Just look at the unusual Squares! Tricia from USA. Thank you so much! suesfavouritethings.blogspot.com (For the Slideshow).
Thank you so much Tricia for sending these Squares to me, I really am most grateful.

I hope you enjoy looking at Tricia's Squares..

Have a good weekend everyone!
Here's the link for the pattern. I hope you'll all try it!
http://promotions.drgnetwork.com/newsletters/talkingcrochet/pages/TCNL1306_patt.html

5 comments:

  1. Wow!!vThey really are gorgeous--- I hope she gets in touch with the pattern too as I would love to try a few squares as pretty as that. I am so pleases your idea is blossoming!! Wouldn't your Grandma be tickled pink
    Kindest Regards Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sue!
    These squares make me desperately want to crochet them too.....
    ~x~ Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG... I really really want to learn some more fancy stitches like this. Just two colors in each, but wonderful as a group. Are you running out of border yarn yet? Does your store know you now? This project is going to keep you busy for a long, long time.

    Hugs for a sunny beach today,
    Kate - The Garden Bell

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me too...me too! I've gotta have Tricia's square pattern! Those are gorgeous.

    Is it me, or did your blog shrink up? I can barely read it! Hmmm.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!